The athletic training room will be available at 1:00 pm and remain open until 30 minutes after the last varsity practice.
- From 1:00 pm to 2:50 pm the primary focus will be on practice/game preparation.
- The athletic training room is available to all in-season athletes from 1:30pm and 2:30 pm until 2:50 pm (or until ten minutes before the start of practice).
- All off-season athletes will be evaluated as time permits. Off-season evaluations are not guaranteed.
- From 3:00 pm onward, the athletic trainer will be at football practice (during the fall season only) or any home game.
The athletic training room will only be open on Saturdays as scheduled. This includes morning treatments during the football season and any scheduled competitions. The athletic training room will be closed after the clinic or 30 minutes after the completion of the scheduled competition.
- No one is to be in the athletic training room without the permission of the AT. No athletes are to be in the athletic training room without the AT present.
- No coaches or administrators will allow athletes into the athletic training room without direct supervision.
- No equipment or supplies in the athletic training room may be utilized and/or taken from the athletic training room by any sports team, coach, or athlete without permission from the AT.
- Equipment issued to a team or athlete by the athletic trainer will be documented on the Equipment Checkout Form.
- Cussing, swearing, or foul language will not be tolerated. Athletes should be respectful.
- The athletic training room is a coed facility. Appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- The athletic training room is not a hangout area. Horseplay is not tolerated, and athletes will be asked to leave if behavior is not respectful.
- No cleats, or shoes with grass and/or mud, are to be worn in the athletic training room.
- Shoes are not to be worn or placed on the treatment tables.
- All athletes must sign in before receiving ice, tape, or treatment.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the athletic training room (water is ok).
- Athletes will not receive treatment if they show-up less than 30 minutes before scheduled practice or game.
Due to COVID19, athletes are required to complete a screening questionnaire and temperature check before entering the athletic training room. They are also required to sanitize their hands by using hand sanitizer or washing their hands before being evaluated, receiving treatment, or completing rehabilitation. All athletes are required to wear a mask in order to enter the athletic training room or to receive any form of treatment from the athletic trainer, athletic training student, or sports medicine personnel.